The Critical XR utilises a colour display with large, easy to read fonts and you can change its colour theme to your liking. The XR operates via a touch interface, making it easy to cover for hygiene purposes. The display shows several different settings: volts, amps, duty cycle and settle (similar to follow-through). It can also record your session time with an hourly rate. The XR can store up to 6 different voltage presets, making it easy to switch between machines or between lining and shading. Unlike previous Critical Power Supplies, the XR’s housing is made of aluminium. The Critical XR can be operated with or without a foot pedal thanks to the pedal override button. There is also an option for a jump start, which can be used for rotary machines that need an extra boost to get started. The XR comes complete with a magnetic mount.
The Critical XR has a single machine input. If you prefer to connect two machines at a time, you can use the Critical XR-D which features a dual input instead.
Features and specs
- New -Full colour TFT display with user selectable colour themes and large easy to read fonts.
- New -Billet aluminium CNC machined housing
- New -Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New – mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- New – Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently assignable to pre-set/output buttons
- New – Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4” jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Single output on the XR model.
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new “Hybrid” billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage pre-sets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- Additional mounting options available in store
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: XR power supply, Magnet mount, Power cord.
- Made in the USA
Check out the very helpful how to video below.