The new Critical XR-D Power Supply features a new full-colour TFT display with user selectable colour themes and large easy to read fonts. New capacitive touch user interface, an improved mount design for better flexibility. A built in oscilloscope for a visual approach to coil machine tuning! The highly popular jump-start feature from the Critical CX range can now be assigned to certain pre-sets to save even more time when switching between your machines of choice. This XR-D model has a dual machine output.t.
The Critical XR-D has a dual machine input. If you only require a single machine input then the Critical XR is the perfect option.
Features and specs
- New – Full colour TFT display with user selectable colour themes and large easy to read fonts.
- New – Billet aluminium CNC machined housing
- New – Carefully tuned Capacitive touch user interface
- New for the XR-d is a built in oscilloscope for a visual approach to coil machine tuning
- New – mount design for more mounting flexibility.
- New – Jump start feature and maintained pedal modes now independently assignable to pre-set/output buttons
- New – Genuine high quality Amphenol 1/4” jacks for better power delivery and long life.
- Dual Outputs on the XR-d model
- 4 amp peak current, 2 amp continuous
- Session meter based on user set hourly rate: session mode, run time mode, or hybrid mode (new “Hybrid” billing mode automates user input)
- Pedal override button: No need for a foot pedal
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- Built in short circuit protection
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Time of day
- Voltage pre-sets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Non-volatile memory
- Universal input 90-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Easily bagged with typical machine or bottle baggies
- 2 year full manufacturer warranty
- Included: XR-D power supply, Magnet mount, Power cord
- Made in the USA
Check out the very helpful how to video below.