The Critical CXP19 is a wireless footswitch with improved shielding to limit debris finding its way inside the pedal. It’s also got a vastly increased response thanks to having one central switch rather than multiple contact springs.
It uses 2 x AAA batteries (included) which last the average artist 3 months of tattooing!
The CXP19 footswitch can also be used with any standard clipcord in case the batteries are running out.
The footplate is made of anodized aluminium for durability and the non-skid rubber bottom means it stays where you want it to.
Features of the CXP19:
- Compatible with AtomX-R & XRR Power Supply
- Completely wireless operation
- Improved shielding to limit debris getting inside the pedal
- Central switch for an advanced response (vs. multiple contact springs)
- 2 AAA batteries (included) last for 3 months of daily tattooing
- Spun, anodized aluminium top
- Non-skid rubber bottom
- Easily hygienically bagged
- Can also be used wired with any standard clip cord
- Run as many as you want in one place without interference
- Comprehensive 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
- Colours available: Black/Green, Black/Rosegold
Diameter: 5” (12.7 cm)
Height: 1” (2.54 cm)
Weight: 8.6 ounce (244 g)